Wednesday, October 24, 2007

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Ahhhh Shoot! Who left the TV on that channel? (She is not supposed to ever see Barney). She really liked it (of course). I came downstairs to find her dancing to one of the songs and clapping at the end.

6 comments:

alison said...

yeah that happened with my girls and teletubbies. they ask to watch almost every morning. i usually stay out of the room.

Rebecca said...

At least it wasn't one of the "blocked" channels :) Have fun...I love you, you love me :)

Stephens said...

Funny to read...my sister just mentioned she finally gave into Barney after 3 years of turning the channel or turning the tv off!!

Deanna said...

It's inevitable - my kids all went through this stage. But that's okay...didn't you know that if you play Barney's theme song backwards, it says, "I'm your mommy's best friend. You can play watch me while she does the dishes, cleans the toilets, and throws in a load of laundry..."???

Leslie said...

I know what you mean about Barney. I absolutely refuse to let Daniel watch it. I try to be out of the house when it comes on.

Kristi said...

I'm right there with ya...there's something about that dinosaur that makes me wanna punch him in that big green belly. :o]