"Poo-poo and Whine." That is what it feels like my week has been all about. Stop the whining, please!!!! I am trying to only have pacifier time at nap time and bed time. So now, all of the in between is just "whine." (pulling my hair out now)! It seems like all i have done for the past few days is change poopie diapers. The other day we had a poo-poo blowout. I didn't think it would be appropriate to take a picture, so just use your imagination. Yesterday, i think there were 8 among Ian and Aubrynn. (Now, i have to say James DID change one of them when he got home). Sheesh! (note to self: no more grape juice for Aubrynn). <heavy sigh>
Friday, February 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























4 comments:
oh yuck! did you try the costco diaper?
Ohhhh...sorry to hear you had a rough week, that stinks! (no pun intended!)
I hope this week is better for you. Grape juice does the same thing to Fisher- not pretty.
Oh, you poor mama. Giving up the pacifier was hard for my Noah too - actually harder for me because, like you said, all I ever heard was whining.
Post a Comment