


Not a word was spoken--i slowly backed out of the room and left it to be dealt with later.
After almost an hour of work and with one heck of a headache, the room was finally clean.
My blog is starting to have a common theme: The destruction that my children (daughter) create. Maybe I should re-title my blog to "Under Construction" or "Demolition Girl" or "Farther and Farther Away from Fine."























9 comments:
Oh my goodness!! That does seem to be your theme. That kind of looks like the mess I had last week only Gavin used VASELINE! Kids are too fun aren't they.
There are times you pull out your hair, but they will pass quickly!
My brother and I did the same thing when we were kids at my aunt's house. She says the current owners might still be vacuumming baby powder out of the carpet!
I guess it could have been worse... have you seen the pictures online of the little kid that painted the entire room with paint, including the couch, big screen tv, and his little brother? At least you could vacuum that up, and it will make for a good laugh later! Jen
Maybe if you just ignore it it will all go away.
Why?! Oh why do kids do these things?! My Madi is following in those very same footsteps. If even 2 minutes of silence go by, you suddenly get that panicked feeling in your stomach!!! :o)
Oh my! I can so relate. It seems my kids have a hobby of finding new things to do that they shouldn't be doing. If you read my "Don't do that" post, all of the things I wrote there have actually happened. Too funny. Hang in there! You'll laugh about it someday ;).
Oh my goodness... I think I would have died if I saw that. You poor lady.
I was thinking it was just boys that love to spread baby powder all over EVERYTHING!!!! My friend calls it the atomic fallout! Thank goodness for vacuums! -- Jess Coombs
Post a Comment