The kids and i got haircuts on Friday. It was the first time for Aubrynn and Ian. They were perfectly behaved. No, seriously--they were. (Because someone else did the cuts).

BEFORE (shaggy) Check out those lashes!

AFTER
(Hey Jen S. doesn't he look like Liam)?

BEFORE

AFTER--Such a doll.
There are no before shots of me. Always being the one with the camera means no (publishable)pictures. I had 9 inches cut off.























7 comments:
Too cute...my girls will not let me give them bangs.
I just cannot bring myself to have Gavin's hair cute. That would mean he's not my "baby" anymore. You ALL looks so good with your new cuts. You are also brave for cutting 9 inches! I don't know if I could do that either. And yes, Ian does look a bit like Liam huh. So cute.
you look fabulous! I have had so many people tell me ho much they love your new do!
wow! you're quite the beautitian! (sp?)
so i have a random question for you.....i'm pretty sure it was your recipe i'm looking for. i was thinking back to a recipe exchange at heidi m. and thought you had brought a cranberry cream cheese appetizer....??? ring any bells. if it's your recipe, i'd love to get it from you! you could just email it to me at uteinky2006@yahoo.com if you get a chance! if it's not your recipe, sorry! :)
oh!!!! nevermind!! I found it!!! :) yeah!
by the way, did you really make that monster cake?????? AMAZING!!
Jamie--I have to give credit to Sherstine M. for the haircuts! She is awesome! I wish i had that talent! I know exactly what recipe you were wanting. It came from April M.'s Kitchen. It is so good! I have already made it this season! And considering another batch!
Oh and Yes, i made the monster cake. After about three tries, Mike Wazowski came to life! For once,the vision in my head was accomplished.
Post a Comment