This is the time of year, i suppose, to check the list of my goals made last year and to see how I did. What areas in my life can I improve upon in the New Year? Here we go:
Last year:
- De-Clutter my life--Started--but didn't get very far
- Lose Weight--Only 10 pounds
- Pray on my knees --I did for awhile, then returned old habits
- Start a schedule--Whenever I tried, the kids wouldn't follow the schedule!
- Make myself have Mommy time-outs--Yes and No
- Make more lists--Of Course!
- Take better care of myself--Still haven't been to the Dr. for anything
- Read more to my children--Yes, but not as much as I want.
- Make time for my husband--Negative. I haven't done well on this one.
OK--looks like i didn't do so well. I have cooked a lot healthier than usual and have made a conserted effort towards cleaner eating. But overall--back to the drawing board...
This Year:
- "Get off the Juice!" That means no more Dr. Pepper and any other sodas for that matter. There goes my crutch!
- Continue to Exercise and Hopefully Lose Some Weight in the Process!
- De-Clutter My Life! This one needs to be carried over. This has to be done. I can't stand it anymore.
- Bring Back Date Night! Preferrably with my husband, hee hee! :)
- Finish What I....hmmm...where was I?
I think that is enough for now.























2 comments:
Good goals. The frustrating one for me is the exercise one. I exercise and exercise and never seem to see a result. I know we all should be tell ourselves that it's for health, not appearance, but should we get BOTH. Good luck with all of your goals.
Meridyth! you inspire me....I need to do this too.
Post a Comment