Tuesday, August 10, 2010

My Latest Cake Endeavor!




I am officially putting myself on a hiatus from doing cakes! (Right after I make the Topsy Turvy Mad Hatter Cake for the YW in September). It is way too hard with two vultures and a screaming baby in the house right now.


5 comments:

Rebecca said...

But what a beautiful cake!!! I can only imagine how hard it is to do with two vultures and one crying baby.

Noelle said...

What a beautiful cake

Julie said...

Ummmm... will you make me a cake? Just Kidding! The cake turned out beautiful (No real surprise, they always do!)

jamorganfam said...

Beautiful and yummy looking. Any good ideas on how to do a transformer cake?

Meridyth said...

hmmm...transformers--that could get tricky! but you can get away with doing a car or truck and put the insignia on it or a car with robot legs???? lol! good luck--i will give it some thought!