Saturday, January 22, 2011

Ian-ism of the Day

Ian: "Mom, I have a hooker in my room."
Me: "You have a what in your room?"
Ian: "I have a hooker in my room."
Me: "ok, show me."

He takes me in his room and goes to his closet and climbs up and points to one of the hangers.

Ian: "here--I have a lot of hookers in here."
Me: (trying not to laugh so hard)--"Honey, those are 'Hangers'. Not hookers."

Let's hope I never hear him say that phrase ever again!

5 comments:

Noelle said...

Okay, that is the funniest thing I've heard all day.

Rebecca said...

That was great! Thanks for making me laugh Ian! I love the funny things kids say :)

Stephanie @ dirtandlace.com said...

Hahaha!

Julie said...

What is funny. Our thing at our house is we are doing reading lessons with A. He wants to say "u" like an "i". So he swears every time he sounds out duck. Kids say the darndest things!!!

Greg and Lynne said...

You have to send this to Readers Digest. It's too cute for them NOT to post. I believe they pay like A$300-$500 for such stories. This is precious!