What a roller coaster of a day this has been. It started out great by me being able to find a double stroller that fit in the trunk of my little car! Woohoo!! I bought it from a friend for $50--that money also got me a side by side double jogger stroller ($25.00 each). What a great find! The jogger doesn't fit in my trunk, but i can keep that at home. The first thing i did was take the kids to the mall--Then i found that by having them one behind the other led to Ian pulling Aubrynn's hair. Ian got the front seat after that.
Then i found out our dear Molly passed away. My heart is broken for her family! She is the PERFECT example of faithfulness, charity, kindness and strength. And most of all--what it really means to endure to the end. I will miss her--and everything she represents. She is truly someone i would like to emulate.
At the end of the day i got a phone call from a friend, that always makes me smile. AND i was able to sit and talk with my husband for about an hour without interuption (i.e. no tv or kids)--a rarity!
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Ups and Downs
Posted by
Meridyth
at
12:05:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























4 comments:
I'm so sad to hear about Molly. She was one sweet lady. I only knew her for a short while (doing church things), but she always had a way of making everyone feel important. She'll be missed by many.
I am getting the hang of this blogging craze, leaving comments anyway. Now that I understand how to leave a message, you might see my name come up more often.
Molly was my YW president so I was deeply saddened by the loss but also so grateful that she moved to KY to bless the lives of so many. Now I live in the same part of Texas where she once lived and met Brother Cox.
I have looked at your blog many times and have enjoyed seeing the family grow. Your kids are so precious!
I too share your love and admiration for Molly. She truly was the perfect example of enduring to the end. Email me and I can email you an invite to our blog. Jessicacoombs@gmail.com
If you want me to help you get your garden started, I would be happy to. It may not even be too late for this year, otherwise we can get an early start for next year. Let me know.
Post a Comment