Sunday, June 8, 2008

More Cake!!

Here are a couple of cakes i have done recently. One is in fondant and the other is in buttercream.

8 comments:

JrJr Moreys said...

Beautiful Cakes! Where did you learn to do it?

Melissa said...

I really did not know you did cakes. You should hold an enrichment... :)

Amy and Cameron said...

Gorgeous cakes as usual, and mouthwatering!

Brady and Kariann said...

Your cakes are beautiful! What a talent to have!!

Shelby said...

Wow! Those cakes look great. When/how did you learn to do that?

Meridyth said...

It has probably been about 5 years since i started doing cakes. I took 3 classes @ Conway's Cake and Supplies in Middletown. Not as hard as it looks, but very time consuming.

Noelle said...

I honestly had no idea you knew how to make such beautiful cakes! Are you in business now?

Deanna said...

Meridyth, you have such an amazing talent!! I sure wish you could teach me a thing or two. :o)