My week ended with my computer getting a pretty serious "infection." I got hacked, i guess you could say. But on a brighter note, i got to go on a date with my husband to see The Dark Knight !!! It was so good!! I highly recomend it. I am going to have to see it several times. I was very impressed. Too bad that Heath Ledger can't continue on as the Joker. He really was amazing in the role.
BTW, the injuries that were sustained this past week were to my kids. Ian got the black eye and busted lip--that sucker bled like crazy! And Aubrynn got the other busted lip shortly thereafter from a kick in the mouth from Ian. And, no, i do not beat my kids.
No real damage to my car, though. And this week, is going a little better than last week. I got my new Ensign today and i read the story about the mom that was having a bad day and how she tried to keep everything in perspective. So, I am going to keep that in mind next time during the hour-long screaming demonstration that my daughter so generously gives me, anytime she doesn't get her way.
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Update
Posted by
Meridyth
at
7:54:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























3 comments:
Well good thing this week is going better. Last week sounds like it was brutle. Take a break and come play at the park with us on Friday if your not busy.
I cannot wait to see that movie! I think it is time to arrange a date night.
I just read that article in the Ensign last night. It was just what I needed to hear.
The articles in the Ensign always make you feel better. I am sorry for you bad week and hope that this week was better.
Post a Comment