Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Project "Domestication"---Complete

My mom has canned for as long as i can remember, yet i have never learned how to do it. So, since she had several boxes of tomatoes to can into juice, i had her come over and show me how. If you have the right tools, i am surprised at how uncomplicated and undaunting it really is.



4 comments:

Noelle said...

that brings back a lot of memories. I used to help my mom can stuff every year. Nevertheless, it didn't stick. I couldn't do it on my own. I can and do make freezer jam though. That makes me feel domestic.

themorganfam said...

Looks like fun. You should teach me now that you know all to secrets. I can make freezer Jam but that is about it.

Stephens said...

Good for you! That has always been on my list of things to do...but so has a lot of other things!!

Zaehringers said...

I think I am the least domestic person in the world. I do not know how to do anything like that, but I guess I can feel inspired and start learning...