Thursday, August 7, 2008

So Much Destruction...So Little Time!

I can't even imagine what i would do with one more baby right now--maybe a lot more crying. (No, even though i look like it, i am not pregnant. My friend just had her 4th and it got me thinkin'--more power to her!) This is a scene that took place in the span of maybe 30 mins. I was cooking dinner. There was so much screaming the whole day. The kids like to outdo each other. Plus, Aubrynn and i are going thru a Binky War right now. James--we are just going to have to give her an RPE (rapid palatal expander) and braces when she gets older... that's all there is to it.


I knew she was being TOO quiet!!


7 comments:

Noelle said...

I'm not impressed. I only have one, and she can make twice the mess! (Or is some of that my fault? Nah!)

Seriously, I am learning that silence is not as golden as I thought. When she is "playing quietly" something bad is happening!

Meridyth said...

I just have to give extra kudos to all those moms that know how to do it all.

JrJr Moreys said...

I am not one who knows how to do it all, but four is not much different than two.

themorganfam said...

Looks like to much fun. No worries though preschool starts in just a few weeks!

Zaehringers said...

That looks like my house within 15 minutes of the boys being awake in the morning.

Next time you are fixing dinner and your home is destroyed, tell your kids they cannot eat until they pick up.....not really... well, maybe no dessert.

Shelby said...

I know how it is! I don't think it looks all that bad, but you are probably more tidy than I am. Aubrynn looks pretty cute all dolled up!

Tammy said...

I think I am the crazy one you were talking about! Its true I am crazy and 4 kids is a lot....but whatever!! Yours look great!