
The neighbors at the end of the street
have to spend a couple of thousand dollars on all of the fireworks they set off at the end of our street. I just know it! It is usually pretty impressive!

Ashton has had a full day. You can see his little appliqued onesie I made for him that matched his brother's tie and Aubrynn and my skirts. We wore those earlier today for his blessing.

The kids watching the two fountains I bought for us to set off for ourselves.


You can't go wrong with sparklers. They are
always a hit. It IS hard, to keep them from hurting themselves on these innocent looking things.
Some Common Phrases Heard in Repitition Today:
"Don't put the sparkler in your brother's face!"
"Don't touch the hot end!"
"If you don't stop, we are going in and going straight to bed!"
"Don't set the grass on fire!"
"If you can't obey the rules, we are done for tonight!"
2 comments:
Mama apparently had a long day too as she called Ashton Ian in this post ;) looks like fun though!
HA!!! yes, you are right! i am going in to change that right now! I didn't even notice! The good thing is that i didn't call him Sam (the cat). :)
Post a Comment