13 years down--many more to go, I hope! We went out Saturday night to dinner at Corbett's--Super fancy! It was so good! We both opted for the Chef's Special--which is a 5-course meal with smaller portions that the chef chooses. It was so good!! The restaurant is in an old plantation-like home that has been there for over a century. Our server told us that the home was part of a dairy--the first operating dairy in KY, I believe he said. After dinner he gave us a tour.
The second part of our evening was a surprise for me. We went to see 'STOMP' at the Kentcky Center for the Arts. (We saw STOMP the first time in Paris while we were on our honeymoon).

























3 comments:
Hey there! I was clicking through blogs and came upon yours. Nice to see someone I know in "real life" around here :)
Happy Anniversary!
Stephanie
http://www.dirtandlace.com
I can't get over that you went to Paris for your honeymoon. How awesome is that?!? Happy anniversary!
Congrats on 13 years. We miss you!
Post a Comment