Thursday, December 2, 2010

Aubrynn's Birthday!

My Daughter turned 5 this past weekend! We celebrated with family and friends at Puzzles Fun Dome. (It was a lot more than I originally wanted to spend on a birthday party, but I think she had a good time).



This cake took me 4 trips to the Cake Decorating Store to finish--I kept running out of things-like fondant and Bavarian Cream for the filling on the bottom.

I thought I would have enough. Then it turned out twice the size I thought it would!


Treat Bags for the kids to take home with them.



We went to her 5-year physical on Monday and one of the questions the Dr. asked was: "Is she cooperative?" I just laughed.

4 comments:

Jacqui' said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephanie @ dirtandlace.com said...

Summer and Camryn had so much fun! And that cake was amazing. You are super talented!

I saw your comment, I will e-mail you about the school we are looking at :)

Julie said...

That looks like it was fun! Wish we could have come! Miss you guys tons!!!

JrJr Moreys said...

I am impressed! I ran out of steam doing all those cute projects. Go girl!