I got way too angry today over a $2 off coupon for diapers--the good kind. I actually remembered to give it to the cashier--walked out--fought the two older kids into their seatbelts and sat back and looked at my receipt.
DANGIT!!!!!
Not only did they not ring it up, they didn't give it back!!! There was no way I was going to drag the two heathens and a feverish baby back into the grocery to get my coupon or my $2! And I was also mad that i didn't have anyone with me to sit in the car while i went back in for it.
"I want my $2!!"
Yeah...way too angry over something so small. :(
Tuesday, December 7, 2010
I Want My 2 Dollars
Posted by
Meridyth
at
4:07:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























1 comment:
That would have made me really mad! But there's no way I would have gone back in with the kids either.
Post a Comment