We went to the library for the first time today. Well, I have been to a library before-duh! This was Aubrynn and Ian's first time. We went for storytime. I think Aubrynn liked it. She just sat back and watched everything and everyone.


Ian and Aubrynn are listening to the different cat stories.

When we had craft time, she wanted to use the scissors by herself, but i wouldn't let her. Needless to say, the novelty (for me) wore off rather quickly.

What is that??? A smile?? She was very proud of her new book.

Aubrynn checked out her first book! "Corduroy Goes to the Library." She is really into Corduroy these days!























6 comments:
I went to story time yesterday too! We must go to different libraries. Mine is Wed. at 9:30
Hope you guys had fun yesterday. It is always pretty hectic, but worth it!! I wish Tommy would sit still for story time...maybe in a couple months.
hey, I need to get in on this story time business! Fill me in
The okolona library has storytime every wed at 11am--(free) and they have a craft afterwards. you can check out other libraries on lfpl.org. Shouldn't you be in the hospital, sherstine? no baby yet?
I used to try to take Liam to storytime at the library when he was little. It didn't work out so much. I'm hoping that Gavin will sit, but at this point I highly doubt it. What is wrong with me that my kids won't hold still?
Looks like a good time! She is so cute with her book and winter coat.
Post a Comment