Saturday, January 5, 2008

Kids are so funny!

We went to Target yesterday and i bought some popcorn to keep Aubrynn appeased while i was in there. Later that evening she is just clawing at her diaper and walking funny. I look at her sideways and then take a look in her diaper for myself to see if i could figure out why she was walking so funny. I just started laughing. She had popcorn in her diaper. How did that get there? She had her coat on while we were in the store. She makes me laugh. Crazy kid!

2 comments:

Stephens said...

Did she have a button up shirt on? When Tommy was younger I would take him in the jogger in his pj's. Once he had some snap up ones on and he was eating kix. When I went to change his diaper later there was a whole bunch of kix in it and all over in his pj's. I couldn't believe that many had worked there way into his pj's and down his diaper!

Stephens said...

Did she have a button up shirt on? When Tommy was younger I would take him in the jogger in his pj's. Once he had some snap up ones on and he was eating kix. When I went to change his diaper later there was a whole bunch of kix in it and all over in his pj's. I couldn't believe that many had worked there way into his pj's and down his diaper!