This is how Ian woke up from his nap today. How in the world did he get his hair to stand up like that? Was he sleeping on his head? Time for a hair cut--one way or another.
I watched Sherstine when she gave him his first hair cut. I thought--shoot, that doesn't look too hard--if you can get him to sit still long enough. So, since i have procrastinated in calling her up for an appointment--i decided to do it myself. I wasn't as coordinated as Sherstine was. So with hair getting in my mouth and on his sucker (that i gave him to keep him occupied) i gave it a try.
Note to self: no suckers. Too sticky--hair gets stuck on his face and on the sucker and in his mouth.

But it all worked out ok. Hopefully it still looks ok in the morning. And i only cut myself in the whole ordeal--and he still has both of his ears!























2 comments:
SUPER cute! nice work. you have to promise the sucker for afterwards. I also found that out the hard way. I give them the squirt bottle to keep them still/
Great job! I am so impressed!
Post a Comment