Now, I am the first to admit that i am not that smart. Well, at least not as smart as i thought I used to be. But c'mon people! How hard is it to input the correct amount from my check and put that same said amount into the right place, when it is CLEARLY marked (sometimes highlighted) on the check. I am banging my head against the wall, people!
I write a check for a student loan payment and put the correct group loan number ON the check, and they still can't seem to put that amount towards the right group loan. It is the same every month, so why can't they get it right? How can you only post $100 towards an account with a check that was written for $114? Now it shows that we are past due. And somehow that extra money gets put towards another student loan, for which was sent a separate check for that said amount. Thus showing that group loan being paid above the amount due...
I don't get it.
Check A has Loan A's amount due on it. Check B has Loan B's amount on it. So, why put $14 from Check A towards Loan B? Please help me understand! Is that the "New Math?"
And why do i get these notices after 5pm when i can't do a darn thing about it?
This rant may not make sense to the two people that read this, but just had to vent. (I think i just heard something pop in my head--must be another one of those pesky aneurisms).
Friday, March 6, 2009
Rant #6578
Posted by
Meridyth
at
1:06:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























2 comments:
I wish I knew. Is it laziness? Is i incompetence? Is it a lack of ethics? Good luck on figuring it out.
actually, your rant makes perfect sense... they did that with ours for a long time too... i don't know why they do it... after numerous phone calls, i think i finally got it straightened out, but who knows for sure. =) oh, and the worst part is, that every time it would happen, they wouldn't even talk to me, they had to talk to matt, since the account is in his name... yeah, like he has the time to call.
Post a Comment