Friday, March 27, 2009

Oh! That is what that thing is for!


I have seen the little buttons on the inside of my daughters pants and really didn't give it very much thought. I recently bought some new pants for her and was a little frustrated that they were the perfect length, but they were too big in the waist. Later that night i took them and studied them a little closer and saw that button again. Hmm...maybe if i pull on this elastic...Holy Crow! It acts like a belt and pulls the waist in! How brilliant! How NOT brilliant can I be? Why didn't i give this more thought sooner? I think i need to be paying closer attention to the things around me.
sheesh...


1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Personally I look for that little button in the pants I buy Jacob...it's sure a life savor and nice to not need a belt!