I have been so distracted this time around, I haven't really relished the experience of having another baby. When I go in for a routine OB check, I feel like I am just going through the motions. But with the ultrasound, I was actually able to see him moving his hand over his face and sucking his thumb. Very neat! (To say the least). James wasn't able to come to the appointment with me, so he wanted them to put the gender results in an envelope, then we could open it together. I appreciate his desire to have something more than the mundane. I am the kind of person that would rather not worry about all of the pomp and circumstance and just say this is this and that is that. Needless to say, he is more fun at parties.
I have to say this: I am a little excited and anxious to have him here. To see him...and to know what it feels like to never be able to imagine my life without him.
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Baby Boy Harrison
Posted by
Meridyth
at
7:17:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























3 comments:
Congratulations! That's great.
Congratulations! What a sweet picture from the ulatrasound.
Congrats! We are excited for another cute Harrison boy!
Post a Comment