Saturday, February 6, 2010

Superman!!!


While I was at the grocery this morning (for a whole hour), these are the things that James managed to get accomplished:

1. Vaccuumed the downstairs
2. All toys put away--and somehow they stayed away
3. A diaper change (yes, the poopoo kind)
4. Complete shower and getting dressed
5. Some laundry
6. The bed made

And those are just the things that I could see. And YES, both of the kids were here with him.

These are the things that DIDN'T happen:

1. Kids running around naked and screaming
2. A flood
3. Rooms torn up
4. Black eyes and bruises from kids pushing each other or throwing their toys at each other
5. The cat cowering under the bed trying to stay away from the kids
6. The kids scaling the counters and cabinets like a bunch of wild monkeys

(dramatic, heavy sigh inserted here)

I don't know how he does it (or how I cannot, rather). He must be magic.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

We always knew there was something different about James. Maybe you should find a 'daytime' job and let James stay home with the kids! Darn all that time and money spent in dental school so this isn't a possiblity :( Way to go James for keeping the house clean while watching the kiddos!

themorganfam said...

We don't know how they do it but we really appreciate it when they do!