Friday, February 19, 2010

Curses!!!!

This is how it was supposed to look:
This is my rendition--i didn't even bother sewing it up i was so frustrated!


CURSE all of you crafty people that lure me in with your beautifully photographed blogs! Curse you that make me think that these sewing projects are so easy that even a monkey can do them! Curse you that make me think that I could possible even attempt to make these projects and to spend so much time dreaming of beautiful fabric and ribbon and purses and bags!!!

I keep seeing all of these cute projects and think there is some remote chance in the solar system that I can achieve them as beautifully as they are depicted, only to have my hopes dashed against the wall of reality to know that I have such a long way to go and am not a "natural" seamstress!

Curse all of you super-talented people!!!

Back to the drawing board...maybe I will start with a zipper pouch---now, to figure out how to sew on a zipper!!

3 comments:

Todd and Meagan said...

You have been crackin' me up lately. :) I second the curse to talented crafty people.

Rebecca said...

Hey, I think yours looks pretty good. But then again, I am craft-challenged as well. More so than you are...Ms. I can make an awesome looking cake. Mine are ALWAYS store-bought! But thanks for making me feel good :)

Monica said...

Hilarious. I'm the same, only I have lost all delusion.